New promotions at ChiliPoker

complete
Administrator
200% up to $1000

We’ve all played that one hand which we end up talking about for ages...

There is always a time when we know we did it perfectly and there was no better way of playing it... but poker is cruel and you can’t always get what you want!

You think you’ve had a terrible bad beat? You’ve optimised a hand? You brought your opponent to where you wanted him?

So here’s the deal...

It doesn’t matter if you won or lost the hand, post your hand on our Facebook wall, get the maximum “likes” on your picture and win an exclusive €1000 package for the DSO of your choice (€550 buy in, €450 on your player account for flights and hotel expenses).

For the first time EVER, an online poker promotion lets YOU decide the best hands you’ve played!

No minimum number of hands required, no limitation about the table, and above everything no obligation to win the hand you post.

How can you participate?

» Make a screenshot of your Chilihand (hand history)
» Become a fan of our Facebook page
» Post your picture on our wall
» Write your comments (if you want)
» Have the most “likes” as possible!

How can you win?

The picture with the most likes by 31st October will be crowned the winner! Please note that your last 5 hands posted will only be accounted for.

T&C’s
One player can only post a maximum of 5 pictures (if he wants to post more, he will have to delete old ones)
The number of likes will be counted on October 31st
If players have the same amount of “likes” Chilipoker will determine the players by their VIP status, then by the number of fpps they won during the month of October.
Chilipoker can modify or cancel the promotion at any moment
Every decision made by Chilipoker is final

To celebrate the end of Chilipoker’s DeepStack Open Season 2, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in one of our final stages (DSO Vienna or DSO Marrakech) by simply playing your favourite Sit and Go’s!
It has been a very big year for the DeepStack Open tournament with players making their way from all parts of Europe to attend one or more of our stages in the fantastic destinations carefully selected by our DSO Team.
The affordable buy-in of €550 and perfect poker structure has again proven to be a magnet for hundreds of professional and amateur poker players across Europe.

To finish the season with a bang, Chilipoker and the DeepStack Open are offering you the chance to play one of our final stages for free by simply winning 3 Sit and Go’s in a row!

Winning a DSO seat at Vienna or Marrakech has never been easier!

How can you win a DSO Seat?
Just win 3 Sit and Go’s in a row on Chilipoker.com and a seat is yours.

Only the following Sit and Go tables apply:
Adelaide, Venice, Monza, Turbo Rimini, Unyoke, Double Stack Hippo, Tennessee, Seattle Winner take all, Caenarfon, Turbo Lisbon, Florence, Birmingham, Double Stack Torino, Middlesbrough, Super Turbo Grebe, Alpine, Badger “short stack”, Turbo Ambriz, Super Turbo Anton, Tallin, Super Turbo Maarit, Messina, Double Stack Genova, Turbo Kuito, Brisbane, Turbo Planter, Turbo Barry, Bondi Beach, Turbo Palm tree, Banzai Beach, Turbo Rottweiler, Auckland, Turbo Madrid, Turbo Golden, Turbo Bullseye, Oxford, Turbo Century, Turbo Crimson, Turbo Brussels.

T & C:
Players can only win one seat for one event in this promotion
The offer is limited to 5 DSO seats, once the 5 DSO seats are won the promotion is finished
After winning 3 Sit and Go’s, players have to claim their DSO seat by sending an email to support@chilipoker.co.uk
Any case of collusion with other players will automatically disqualify the players