Slotsandgames - FREE SPINS

Crazy Rewards
Hi All,

Slotsandgames  is our Neo games slots brand offered in 12 languages.   Players enjoy a first deposit bonus of a 100% up to 200 Euros.
Players can also win up to 200,000 Euros instantly and even a Jackpot up to 1 Million Euros.
Make sure to play our new game Fruity Friends and get up to 30 Fruity Friends FREE SPINS.

Fruity Friends

Fruity Friends is a new classic video slot game with 25 pay lines. The game is made up of 3D fruit shaped characters that come to life with every win. For the first time ever, this juicy game has a free spins featured game, in which you can win up to 30 free spins. In addition it has a gamble option and a fruity bonus round to win extra cash.

Fruity friends